- To minister the Gospel to the Jewish people. In Luke 24:47 the Lord Jesus said that "the repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem".
- To love and comfort the Jewish people according to the Biblical command found in Isaiah 40:1.
- To equip G-d'S people for evangelism. The evangelism arm of Emet Ministries, although focusing on the Jewish people, is for all people.
- To intercede for the Jewish people.
- To intercede for the nation of Israel.
- To pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to the Biblical command found in Psalm 122:6-7.
- To share G-d's Word regarding His end time purposes for the Jewish people and the Nation of Israel.
Our focus always remains on Yeshua and the work of the cross, relying on the Holy Spirit to guide us.
We have been set free through the death of the Yeshua on the cross and we are now under grace and not under the law.